The Next Generation K4 Kourtesy Mask- w/ built in filter
Usually ships within 1-3 business days.
The K4 Kourtesy Mask is a next generation face mask made right here in Canada by KONNO. The copper infused fabric as well as two layers of filter fabric exceeds the current recommendations put forth by Health Canada for non-surgical grade face masks as part of the efforts to reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
Click here for guidelines
The K4 is washable and reusable making it a better choice
for the environment.
- 8.5" x 6"
- 7.5" x 5.25" (Kids/Petite)
4-layer construction with integrated filtration layers
- OUTER LAYER — 100% POLYESTER COPPER INFUSED MESH featuring NatuVerex™ copper nanoparticle technology provides anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties, with the efficacy testing at 100% through 25 washes.
- INNER LAYER 1 (Filter) — 100% MELT BLOWN POLYPROPYLENE
NELSON LABS SUMMARY REPORT:
- BFE - Bacterial Filtration Efficiency> 95%
- PFE - Particular Filtration Efficiency> 94.98 % 0.1 um
- VFE - Viral Filtration Efficiency> 95%
- INNER LAYER 2 (Filter) — 100% NON-WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE provides insulation and moisture wicking for added comfort
- LINING LAYER - 100% natural Cotton layer provides a soft, comfortable finish against skin
The K4 Mask is an added precaution in areas where individuals
experience discomfort such as:
Smog | Smoke | Allergens | Travel | Gardening | Housework
Service and Delivery Jobs | Highly Congested Public Spaces
In no way does this mask guarantee prevention from allergies, disease and illness.
NOSE CLIP CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Do not bend nose clips in half. As with all metal, repeated bending back and forth will lead to breakage. Nose clips should be gently contoured across the nose bridge if the wearer to provide a snug and secure fit. Use minimal adjustments as needed during future use, taking care not to over flex the nose clip as it could lead to breakage. Masks should be stored with nose clips in the same position as when in use.
- Wash before first use. Wash daily after use.
- Warm/Cold water wash — Keep water temperatures under 30 degrees Celsius.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garments- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Do not Iron.
- Avoid abrasive surfaces — Do not wash with items that may snag fabric (e.g. Velcro).