R9 - Hydro Pro
Grubber Unisex Rugby Shorts - Youth
Understanding the different demands of Adult vs Youth rugby, Konno offers a Junior line of rugby apparel that includes Youth sizes of our Jackal Comfort Fit jersey, and the Grubber Youth shorts. These shorts are made from Hydro Pro fabric to keep them lightweight, with build-in stretch for increased comfort. As with the adult Breakdown shorts, they a made with a 1 1/2'' waistband that includes a low-profile mouthgaurd pocket. We have added a fully sublimatable Active T-Shirt to our Youth lineup, providing a sleek jersey alternative option for primarily non-contact play. Finally, to better suit the needs of Youth Rugby programs, Konno Inc also offers custom flag belts for training and competiton.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 30 degrees Celsius.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garmets- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter coloured sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.