FLB-U - Black Web
Rugby Flag Belts (10 Pack)
Konno Inc offers custom Flag Belts for training and competition. We have designed our belts to be durable using polypropylene black webbing for the belt, and laser cut Nylon strips for the flags, that attach using strong hook and loop panels sewn securely onto both the belt and flags. Each flag comes with either 2 Red or 2 Royal Blue Flags and are sold in packs of 10.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 30 degrees Celsius.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garmets- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter coloured sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.