Balance Mid-Layer Top
Stay cozy during your workout with the Balance Mid-Layer Top. This lightweight, training top is designed with a brushed inner fleece and a funnel neck to keep the chill out. Plus, the added bonus of thumb loops means your hands can stay toasty too, without having to sacrifice an inch of freedom. Because who says you can't look cool while keeping warm?
- 100% Polyester performance fleece
- 6.2 oz/yd²
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Lightweight, stretch mid-layer or warm-up training top
- Brushed fleecy inner keeps you warm
- Contoured funnel neck with ½ zip for easy on/off
- Extra long sleeve with thumb loops for added hand warmth when needed
- Dynamic piping and print details
- Longer length with side splits and stepped hem for more coverage when moving
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 30 degrees Celsius.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garmets- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter coloured sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.