H53 - Air Mesh
Classic Goalie Jersey
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
The Classic hockey jerseys are our most standard sublimated jerseys and allow for full design capabilities. With contoured sleeves for a more form-fitting look, and made from our durable perforated Air Mesh fabric, these jerseys stay light, strong, and breathable — all features a modern hockey player should not be without. For all of our jerseys, reinforced shoulders are a standard feature, and we offer V, Bridged-V, and Laced collar options in Adult and Youth Sizes. Lace collar: add $5
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 30 degrees Celsius.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garmets- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter coloured sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.