H134 - Hydro Pro
Custom Referee/Linesman Jersey
Our Custom Referee/Linesman Jersey is a deceivingly modern garment made for officials in today's fast-paced game. Made of our durable Hydro Pro fabric, this jersey is light and breathable, with a enough elasticity to allow for a great deal of mobility. With the ability to sublimate the entire body of the jersey, referees and linesman are virtually unrestricted in terms of decoration, including coloured arm-bands, league and association crests, and sponsor logos. We finish this jersey with a collar and bridged (and ribbed) V-Neck, with ribbing around the cuffs and waist for added comfort and security. The Referee/Linesman Jersey is available in the following chest sizes: 48'', 50'', 52'', 54'', 56''
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 30 degrees Celsius.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garmets- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter coloured sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.