BD41/BD70 - Interlock
Drive Short Sleeve Unisex Racquet Jersey
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
The Drive Jersey is constructed from a lightweight and moisture-wicking interlock polyester fabric. The Drive has been designed according to a traditional racquet fit, while boasting the elasticity, and and durability expected in the modern game. To accommodate a wide array of team designs and preferences, This jersey can be ordered with Set-In or Raglan Sleeves, and with the option of Long or Short Sleeves. The Drive is available in a Unisex cut in Adult and Youth sizes, as well as a Women's cut. It can be be finished with one of three collar options: Crew, V-Neck, and Open Crew.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 30 degrees Celsius.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garmets- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter coloured sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.