A126LS - Spandex/Waffle Knit
Fleet 1/4 Zip Lightweight Jacket - Long Sleeve
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
This jacket is a water-resistant and gameday-ready garment that is perfect for players, and team staff alike. It features a low-profile 1/4 zip neck, with a sleek and comfortable stand-up collar. To suit a range of preferences and needs, this lightweight jacket is offered in short sleeve and long sleeve cuts, both with hemmed sleeves, and made with the cool and durable Active Twill fabric. Colour options include Black, Charcoal Grey, and Navy. This sporty 1/4 Zip is available in Adult and Youth sizes of a Unisex cut.
Customization is available through vinyl applications/transfers.
Single-colour left chest/nape/sleeve decoration for $3/unit, and single-colour chest decoration for $5.
Multi-coloured decorations can be quoted after consultation.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 30 degrees Celsius.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garmets- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter coloured sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.