BD194 - Interlock
Pressure Unisex Racquet Shorts
Pairing perfectly with the Drive jersey, the Pressure Racquet shorts are made from the same high-performance interlock polyester, creating a super-lightweight garment and allowing for effortless movement from kickoff through to the final whistle. The 1 1/2'' waistband sits comfortably on the hips, and the elastic drawcord allows for adjustable fit and tension. A low-profile inner pocket is the perfect spot for securing mouth-guards while not in use. The Pressure Racquet shorts are available in a Unisex cut in Adult and Youth sizes, along with a Women's cut.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 30 degrees Celsius.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garmets- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter coloured sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.