A76 - Waffle Knit
Konno offers an extremely versatile line of singlets that can be precisely customized through full sublimation. These singlets can be used by teams for training and practice, can serve as exclusive fan-wear, and are great for any situation that calls for increased breathability and ventilation. Fabric options include the perforated Waffle Knit, and vibrant Interlock, both incredibly lightweight and durable. We offer a Unisex Singlet, available in Adult and Youth sizes, a Women’s singlet, available in Adult sizes, along with a Racer Back cut, also available in Adult Women’s sizes.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 30 degrees Celsius.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garmets- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter coloured sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.