Women's Microfleece Jacket
Our Microfleece Jacket is made from a tightly-woven Polyester that is soft on the inside while being smooth and water repellant on the outside. Between the fabric and construction, this jacket is great for staying warm and dry, without sacrificing any elasticity or mobility. With side pockets and a full-zip front, this jacket is a versatile light-duty layer that works in a range of mild conditions. The shiny and smooth finish makes this jacket a prime canvas for bold and vibrant sublimated patterns suitable for any team or organization.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 30 degrees Celsius.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garmets- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter coloured sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.